Hydrochemistry & Water Analysis
aqion is a free hydrochemistry software that
- validates aqueous solutions: charge balance, EC, …
- calculates pH (acid-base reactions, addition of chemicals) — Online Demo
- calculates the calcite-carbonate system (closed/open CO2 system, LSI)
- calculates alkalinity, buffer capacities (ANC, BNC), and water hardness
- calculates equilibria with mineral phases (dissolution, precipitation, SI)
- calculates and plots titration curves
- calculates redox reactions
aqion uses the well-known U.S.G.S. software PhreeqC as an internal numerical solver.
aqion is free for private users, education and companies. In addition there is the affordable software aqion PRO as an extended version. Both programs run on Windows.
(released Aug 15, 2020)